Department for Promising International Projects and Grants
Activities of the Department for promising international scientific, educational projects and grants The institution “Salymbekov University”, created to organize the development of international cooperation of the University in order to train international specialists in the field of educational, research and public activities.
In its activities, the Department is guided by:
- current legislation in the field of education;
- state and international standards for ensuring the quality of education;
- The Charter of the University;
- Regulations on the University;
- orders and orders of the University management;
- the rules of the internal labor regulations of the University;
The department was created in accordance with the organizational structure of the University, approved by the order of the President of the University and is an independent structural unit of the University, headed by the head of the department, who is accepted for a position on the basis of an employment contract and reports directly to the President of the University.
Head of Department of International projects