The “Salymbekov University” Institution invites foreign applicants to receive a high-quality medical education in the specialty “General Medicine”, qualification “Doctor”. Study process takes place based on international standards. The university has 3 own clinics in Bishkek, equipped with modern equipment and qualified personnel. The university is a member of WHO (World Directory of Medical Schools, FAIMER and WFME). The university is a member of the Association of Higher Educational Institutions of Kyrgyzstan and a recognized medical educational institution that provides quality education according to international standards.
• 7 laboratories of chemistry, physics, biology, biochemistry, anatomy
• 2 diagnostic laboratories
• Simulation and dummy center
• Preparator classes
• 3 clinics equipped with modern equipment.
• cooperation with foreign universities and clinics.
Required documents for foreign citizens:
1.Application addressed to the rector of the Institution “Salymbekov University” (sample);
- Passport with an entry visa that meets the requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and its copy;
3.Original document of complete secondary education indicating the subjects studied and grades (points) and a notarized copy;
4.Notarized translation of the document on complete secondary education into the official language of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- A reference from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic on the equivalence of complete secondary education;
6.2 photos (4×6 cm), 4 photos (3×4 cm);
7.Results of medical examination
University provides information about tuition fees and mandatory costs for foreign students:
Tuition fees – 1250 US Dollar for one semester.
Expenses for medical insurance – 100 US Dollars per student per year.
Dormitory – 600 US Dollars per student per year.
Food expenses – 100-150 US Dollars per student per month.
In the case of distance learning students will be charged only for tuition fees without additional fees.