Training of modern personnel capable of implementing creative initiatives and innovative ideas for the benefit of society.
Strategic goals based on the mission:
- Providing education and training of highly qualified personnel in the most demanded areas of the labor market and in accordance with international education quality standards.
- Development of human resources, education and healthcare systems of the country through the opening of modern and innovative educational and medical institutions.
- The transformation of the University into one of the first-class, innovative and modern educational institutions of the country with a strong material and technical base, high-quality personnel and a high reputation.
- The ability to apply knowledge of basic natural, humanitarian, social, fundamental and clinical disciplines in the practical activities of a healthcare worker;
- The ability to clearly express their thoughts, to polemize within the framework of the acquired competencies in the state, official and English languages using medical terminology in Latin;
- Getting the skills to work in an international team, make decisions and bear responsibility as a leader and a team member using communication and basic psychological skills, the ability to delegate authority in a team;
- Knowledge of the main forms and methods of disease prevention, sanitary and educational work with the population, knowledge of anti-epidemic measures at the level of a general practitioner;
- The ability to use modern information technologies to search, analyze, process and provide information to the public according to the received competence, in medical, scientific and pedagogical activities;
- Possession of the skills of moral, cultural and professional self-improvement through an independent review of textbooks, scientific articles, monographs and other literature within the framework of the competence formed;
- To know, be able to apply and present to the public the acquired general scientific, professional knowledge and instrumental skills for conducting scientific and practical research in the field of medicine at the international level;
- Demonstration of professional competencies in medical, scientific and pedagogical activities in organizations — potential employers.
Founded in 2019, the institution "Salymbekov University" is a direct continuation of the previously launched educational projects of the Public Foundation "Askar Salymbekov Foundation" founded in 2012, which identified the most important areas for stimulating the development of human resources, education, science and the formation of a new generation of enlightened youth. The Foundation has implemented many major projects related to the education of schoolchildren and students, the publication of books, seminars, round tables, forums and other platforms for various companies, organizations and educational institutions, as well as events with the participation of international lecturers. All these projects have allowed to educate and enlighten more than 25 thousand people.
Our strategy considers training in the medical direction of citizens:
KYRGYZSTAN, CIS COUNTRIES, NON-CIS COUNTRIES
So in 2014, the Foundation launched a successful educational project for young people – Public School "Young Leaders of Kyrgyzstan", which had a huge positive effect on the new generation. Its unique, unparalleled, comprehensive training courses and motivational classes gave students and young people the opportunity to master the so-called "Soft skills", new knowledge and skills for personal growth and the formation of leadership qualities. Despite the fact that this school was conceived as a platform for training only 100 people, its work did not stop there. Numerous positive reviews and requests became the reason for the continuation of this initiative, subsequent recruitment to this school began. To date, about 1,100 students and youth representatives of Kyrgyzstan have graduated from 11 streams of the public school "Young Leaders of Kyrgyzstan".
Successful experience with a public school for students and young people, as well as feedback and appeals from the population, have become an impetus to launch similar educational projects for other age groups. So, in 2016, a Public school adapted for them was launched for high school students of secondary schools Juvenile leaders of Kyrgyzstan (10-16 years), in which about 800 high school students completed their studies. Since 2017, an educational project called the Public School "Future Leaders of Kyrgyzstan" has been launched for middle and junior school students, the total number of graduates of this school is about 450 people. Children were not left without attention either, an educational project for preschool children "Smartik" was launched especially for them in 2018.
An important step in our development was 2017, when all the above-mentioned projects were combined into one project, namely in Business school "Salymbekov Business School", whose activities were focused on such 5 areas as "School of Leadership" (covering educational projects for all age groups), "School of Business and Management", "STEM School", "Language School" and "Schools of intensive Development". At the same time, special attention was paid to the promotion and popularization of the English language in the Kyrgyz Republic, where the process of developing a multilingual education system was launched through the implementation of key projects and initiatives.
Positive feedback and words of gratitude from the capital's schoolchildren and students, one-time educational events in regional centers caused a wave of requests from residents of the country's regions who asked them to open similar schools. Based on this, the process of Scaling the Salymbekov Business School based on the principles of social entrepreneurship was launched, i.e., an educational project with a socio-economic orientation was implemented. Branches of the Business School were opened in the cities of Jalal-Abad, Osh, Batken, Karakol, Talas Naryn, Balykchy and in the villages of At-Bashi and Novo-Pokrovka. These branches, as well as the head school in Bishkek, are focused on the education and formation of a new generation of educated, independent and responsible youth and future leaders. Within the framework of these public schools, additional modern education is provided, which is not included in the curriculum of general education and higher educational institutions of the country.
Due to the successful experience and practice in the implementation of educational programs and projects, as well as due to the urgent need for the introduction of modern methods and programs for the training of highly qualified and in-demand personnel, it was decided to establish a new educational institution "Salymbekov University".
One of such first directions of our University is the Faculty of Medicine, where the training of highly qualified medical personnel in demand in our country and abroad will be carried out according to international standards. The use of effective teaching methods and modern educational programs ensures the high competitive ability of our graduates both in the domestic and foreign labor market, and also allows them to successfully carry out their work in the international arena. Our University trains medical personnel according to international standards with the conduct of the learning process in English.
Priority goals of our University
- Business management
- Agricultural industry
- Vocational and technical education
- Medical education